I am actually in agreement that I also hope not to hear politics (or really
one-sided politics) on the list.  Of course, I'm going nowhere, I'll just
delete those messages, but just to  let you know, Carl is not alone...

Robyn

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bill Streeter
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:07 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: The Whitehouse is Vlogging (and Podcasting)

Carl,

I think you're being a little naive about this. These videos are PR,
and yes every president engages in this sort of thing. But it's more
than a little off putting to a lot of people to see someone as
criminally incompetent and as corrupt as Bush put out such crap to
soften his image. Meanwhile there is a war raging in Iraq that he
started with no good or legal cause, and under false pretenses that
is responsible for the deaths of thousands of human beings. The man
belongs behind bars where he can do no more harm a long with all the
other neo-con jobs in his administration. And those are the facts no
matter what whacky drug addled conservative jack-off on the radio
tells you.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , CarLBanks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yes, they were made as fun videos to entertain people. If Kerry
made a
> Christmas video everyone would say "Oh, how cute!".
>
> On 12/19/06, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Den 19.12.2006 kl. 16:04 skrev CarLBanks
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<carlbanks%40thenameiwantedwastaken.com>
> > >:
> >
> > > It is truly quite sad that we couldn't refrain from making
political
> > > statements over a cute video that the Whitehouse puts out.
Political