I see Time magazine has acknowledging the force of "ordinary" people
changing our world through what is now termed Web 2.0. It has become
such a huge force that the media is basically scrambling to keep up
especially the vloggers. It is as though the internet has become a
collective humanity living thing that is making the biggest impact
(mostly positive in my perception) on our world, which makes it really
not just one "Person" anymore. As well Time magazine made up the whole
Personal of the year topic and if they want to change it that's their
prerogative. Sure is interesting to watch how quickly people react
without getting a broad spectrum of information (facts), and how
negative and critically reactive people can be - Reminds me of the
theme behind the book "Who Moved My Cheese" Heaven forbid something
should change without first warning the sheeple!  LOL :-)