1) I like my dad (He's funny and clever)
2) I like my Mom (She's silly and compassionate)
3) I like my Husband (He's the boy I kiss ;-} )
4) I like my Kids (they are a gift from the creator)
5) I like the Vloggers (They're an awesomely creative bunch of kindred
spirits)
6) I like Prime Rib and Lobster (Surf & Turf is the best!)
7) I like Barbershop music (Lida Rose, I'm home again Rose)
8) I like Hot chocolate with whipped cream topping and chocolate sprinkles
(yummee!)
9) I like my siblings (They're all a blast to be around)
10) I like the holidays (It gives me a really good excuse to eat my head off
and spoil the people I love)

Merry Christmas, Joyous Yuletide, Blessed Solstice, Happy Hannukkah, Joyful
Kwanzaa, and HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Lisa

http://www.daughtershow.com
~No explanation needed