Hello all.

I ran across a company that is using network marketing to recruit reps
and make sales. What I like most about this company is all the pieces
are there for a video producer/blogger to build not only a following
but earn income by branding their content. The company has a marketing
plan that matches it's global reach. The cost seems high until you do
the numbers.

So my question before I figuratively hit myself in the forehead with a
hammer is:
Should I make this a "Contact me off list if you are interested" post?

I like Youtube. Blip.tv much more. Revver has revenue sharing.
I do NOT want to be spamming here. I really think this company has all
of the potential that lacks in other's platforms and offerings.

Thank you for your opinion.
Dave