Ooooh, I just got a visual in my head about Borat and that lime green
monstrosity he was wearing. I need a cup of tea to wash it out of my mind.

Naw, baby, keep the thong. I like the kind that has the elephants in
front. I've never understood why a guy would wear an elephant head on
his undies but I take my amusements where I find them.

Ah, I love the new frontier.

Gena
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>