I concur. Why would I want to promote the efforts of a multi billion
dollar company? They seem to be doing just fine on their own and
certainly don't need my help in any type of promotion.

I would prefer to promote my videos and the videos of others that
arent relying on a mega corporation to distribute their content.

Screw YouTube.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Bluestein"