i call major BULLSHIT!
this makes me mad.

they are re-hosting videos in flash on their servers
with their watermark!!!

no links back to the blogs or the blip pages.

lots of crappy ads, the one i saw was a full page animation that 'played'
before my video.

total disrespect for creative commons.

network2 was nothing compared to this.

i hope this company thinks to comment back to the list
because this is outrageous.
really really lame.

-ryanne

--