Thanks, Casey, and well done.

For the record, guys, it's not just Blip.TV.  I started using Veoh.com as
a way to easily get my stuff on Google Video, YouTube, and MySpace, and
they scraped me from Google Video.

At least one of my videos is protected by conventional copyright, as it's
been used for television and has been retooled for use in (and has been
submitted to) film festivals.

I recognize their logo.  Heavy is the people who do "American Suck
Countdown", isn't it?

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime