Thats a technical issue. Those links arent really static links. The
video.php file is clearly designed to take a url from the bit after
the ? in the url. I could put a link to any video there and it would work.

Hmm I think I fudged that explanation. Your videos arent really living
on their server. The links you mention would be bad only if they were
actually present on their site. But they arent (anymore, from what
people are saying), so someone would have to manually type that url to
see your stuff, its not an issue.

OK heres another example. There are some fun scripts on the web that
'trananslate' pages into humourous stuff. You can feed them any
webpage you like and they will translate it to something funny. So if
the script was on a site called unquack.com then
http://www.unquack.com/thescript.php?url=www.momentshowing.net would
show people a silly version of your site. But that doesnt mean theyve
stolen all your content, and if they dont offer that url as a link
then they couldnt be accused of virtual leeching/reframing either.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

http://www.myheavy.com/video.php?video_url=http%3A//blip.tv/file/get/Ryanne-BigMomentshowing537.flv&amp;video_title=Big%20Momentshowing&amp;video_desc=&amp;video_author_name=Blip%20TV&amp;video_author_url=http%3A//blip.tv&amp;video_thumb_url=http%3A//blip.tv/uploadedFiles/Ryanne-BigMomentshowing569.jpg