On Jan 6, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Paul Knight wrote:

> You moan if there isn't one, you don't show if there is one, sod this
>  I'm finished, book your own meetings in future.

Thanks for scheduling this one Paul.  Sometimes stuff like this
happens. The last one I scheduled was done at a specific time for a
specific person, but they never showed. No big.  It happens.

It used to be that anyone could request a booking account. Back in
2005, I just emailed them and asked for one.  I have heard some say
they don't do this anymore.I dunno.

If this is the case and anyone would ever like to book a conference,
please feel free to shoot me an email with the date and time (and
timezone!), the duration and the number of attendees expected (max=25).
  It's always best if you schedule as far in advance as possible to
maximize the chances of you getting the time you want.

---
Markus Sandy
http://feeds.feedburner.com/havemoneywillvlog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/apperceptions