Steve,

Thanks so much.  I think the term "non-commercial" is up for a lot of
debate and legitimate disagreement (as we've seen many times on this
list).  I've written a lot about differences in monetization approach on
the part of aggregators, and we'll continue to take stock of actual
usage on a regular basis and make any changes or improvements as we and
the community feel are necessary.

Yours,

Mike