From: Tim Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:10:10
To:<videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Widescreen video iphone - question

And can you Video Chat with iChat AV?

 on 1/10/07 12:01 AM, andrew michael baron at [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
<mailto:andrew%40rocketboom.com> com wrote:

 >> > One question I have, and it is hinted at, but not
 >> > clear, so I would prefer a yes no type answer is.
 >> >
 >> > Does the phone allow for cell phone video recording?
 >> > how minutes in recording capacity?
 >
 > Im going to infer that the answer is no video recording.
 >
 > a) Video recording was not mentioned.
 >
 > b) The camera has a spec of only 2 megapixels.
 >
 > c) The extra space required to add video would likely be one of the
 > first corners to cut.

 Tim

 Tim Street
 Creator/Executive Producer
 French Maid TV
 The Viral Video of ³How To¹s² by French Maids
 http://frenchmaidtv: <http://frenchmaidtv.com> .com
 818-288-2724 c
 Subscribe for FREE on
idtv.com/itunes" target="_blank">iTunes</a>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: