Clearwire has offered Wimax in Denmark since 2005 (covering the 7 largest
cities now). I remain unimpressed, it seems like there are at least two
years to go before the technology is mature. The main advantage of a wimax
solution (that it can be mobile) is impractical because of the size of the
wimax modem. Not to mention that there's no router built in so you have to
carry a router as well.

The company is definitely an American tel-co. Low initial cost, but they
have extra fees for everything and the modem is hideously expensive. No,
go with a regular cable/DSL setup and buy an Airport Express. When you're
going somewhere either use the coffee house's wifi or plug your Airport
into your friend's router. For mobile go UMTS. It will be cheaper and
support is already there in even cheaper cell phones... And the coverage
(around here) is a *lot* better.

- Andreas

Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen