Hmm... that's two cool things I didn't know about blip.

1) pro services?  didn't know that you had them yet, I guess Ihaven't
been paying very good attention

2) transcoding for ipod compatible in addition to flash... that is
cool... but of course superceeded by the big news with the intro's and
outros which means transcoding is a given.  The question is what
format do you transcode too. Please tell me it's mp4 that is PSP and
iPod compatible.

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog