I dunno. Have you seen that thing? People pay to get out of contracts all
the time. I think the only reason they might not this time is because of the
hefty pricetag IN ADDITION to the cost of switching carriers. I've switched
a few times but the switch usually includes a free phone from the new
company.

With any luck, the iPhone will still have a huge impact on the industry
whether it sees widespread adoption or not - because its competitors (i
hope) are scrambling to figure out how to copy it!

--
www.mickipedia.com
www.worldchanging.com

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or
protection from this unwarranted intrusion save to call for the impeachment
of the current President.