You don't need a top of the line phone for this stuff. I can do edits
(including transitions), titles, music in my Sony-Ericsson K610i which is
not a top of the line phone by any means.

What you do get with a top of the line phone is better video resolution
and wifi support (so you don't have to pay for GPRS traffic).

- Andreas

Den 11.01.2007 kl. 23:55 skrev Bill Cammack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> That's a lot of funcionality, in-camera.  Good work.
>
> --
> Bill C.
> http://ems.blip.tv
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> damn!  sorry about that - it wasn't up there!  I should have checked
>> my blog before posting!  i emailed it from my phone and something
>> went wrong, so sorry to those of you who looked and saw only
>> yesterday's n93 post without editing.  sent it again just now and
>> it's up now.  thanks to those who emailed to let me know.  i'm an
>> idiot.  it DID work finally, though.  with lots of edits done in-
>> phone and music added and everything.
>>
>> and deirde, it didn't cost anything to email - the n93 can use
>> regular wireless internet - so i used a free wifi hotspot in a cafe
>> (which obviously didn't work as well as it should) to email it and
>> then my (open) wifi at home (which did).  I LOVE IT!
>>
>> On 11 Jan 2007, at 15:34, Rupert Howe wrote:
>> and this morning I went out for a 15 minute run, shot a film with it,
>> cut together a few different clips using the in-phone editor, added
>> some music and posted to blip & my blog using a free wifi hotspot.
>>
>> Rupert
>> http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
>> http://feeds.feedburner.com/fatgirlinohio

Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen