Man... this was a long week. Thanks to everyone that stopped by, it
was a blast.

The shows went really well. Even on the last day of the show with Tiki
Bar, we had a full audience half an hour after CES was over. Hopefully
some business guys came away better educated about web video
entertainment.

I think it helped DivX internally also. Ben and I are always
evangelising inside the walls, but it was great for other DivX'ers to
see a slice of the diversity first hand. I noticed a lot of them would
be watching if there weren't in meetings.

Our machines are in transit, but we should be posting up a lot of
video next week, we have a few up now here -

http://stage6.divx.com/Stage6_Live_at_CES

off topic - I found our taser video from last year -

http://stage6.divx.com/members/176/videos/1021273 (yes, mattzog went
twice so we could shoot it in HD)