Picked up a Sanyon Xacti C40. Up until now my main camera was a Vcam Now of all
things, I made some decent videos with it but always wanted something better.

Through happy coincidence my SO's Olympus FE-100 died and I happened to be in
Radio Shack purchasing a jewelers screwdriver kit to take the FE-100 apart. I
noted they had the Xacti C40 on sale for $199 so I bought it.

I'm absolutely loving it. Works with the 1GB SD card I had in the Vcam, works
well in low light, etc.

Only thing that gets me is that it saves as MP4's. I pretty much use MS Movie
Maker because it was free, but luckily I did find a converter to make AVI's out
of the MP4's.

Tony