I'm interested. But I'm still a huge skeptic.

I'm going to continue to ignore it for as long as possible.

Right now, even though the software is out it's still really just vaporware.

It's closed and proprietary. Sull said you could plug RSS into it, but
we'll see.

Quite frankly, I'm not interested in seeing another iTunes or youtube.

So... we'll see where it goes I guess.

-Mike