Mike and others ...

First of the all, the permalink for the blog entry is here

http://blogs.abcnews.com/amanda/2007/01/amanda_gets_a_s.html

Second, and more importantly, there is the hard-to-find link that may even
be new, on the amanda page and, in fact, may even be in response to comments
like Mikes, but there is now a page that, I think, has characteristics much
more common to what is more commonly though of as a vlog, that you can go to
instead of the main amanda abc news page and it's here

http://blogs.abcnews.com/amanda/

... Richard

--
Richard