Hi Group,

My name is Bill Shackelford and I have a podcast that you can subscribe to here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/billshackelfordcompod

my web site is here:

http://billshackelford.com

my mobile version of the web site is here:

http://m.billshackelford.com

This is what I have been doing with vblogging:

I am an art student at Ohio State in the Art and Technology department. I would
consider
my self more of a sculptor.. but my portfolio is mainly video at this point.
Most of my
video work is done in either After Effects or iMovie.

For my sites I have created my own content management system with php to
control video
content delivery. Visitors to the web site get flash video, subscribers to the
podcast
get .m4v (iPod) video and visitors on mobile devices get .3g2 video. I use
feedburner to
sydicate my feeds.

Here are a couple of they questions I will be looking into over the next couple
of weeks to
improve my vblog.

1. Apple iPhone - what format should I use to target those users? Will it work
fine
with .m4v?
2. Mobile phone vblogging - is .3g2 the best format to target those users?
3. How do I get an audience? - I see vblogging as a great avenue to attract
interest in my
other art.