And once you guys set a regular booking schedule (a-hem - swami's aside), I
shall set a notification to this Yahoogroup to go out 24 and 2 hours in
advance of the videoconference.

Problematic is the fact that Yahoogroups notifications do not translate to
local time zones, but 24 and 2 hours in advance are accurate.

Regularly scheduled conferences allow for automated reminders... They also
allow for folks to get in the 'habit' of attending.

We like automated things. :)

Let me know.

XO,
Jan