It wasn't a loaded question or anything, it's interesting to me because I
have trouble making the distinction, because I don't have a clear
distinction in my personal vlog vs my videos for beyond-ten - so, for
example, most recently I made this video from the media reform conference
that I really intended for a broader audience, and before that I did the
thing with Amanda that was like a play/movie/show with a sort of script and
everything that I really made for a broader audience and, many, many times I
think that I should start some different vlogs beyond the richard show that
were more focused on other things, wihthout a url that has my name in it,
but I barely seem to have time for the one, so I would like to say that I'm
just going for an audience of 10 and, in fact, in my best moments, it
doesn't really matter so long as I'm happy with my work, and I have a day
job, that's pretty good, so I'm lucky that I don't have to get paid for it,
but I can't help but attend to the download count, and, well, there you go
... I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

...Richard

p.s. I'm glad, by the way, that you're working for a big audience with alive
in Baghdad since it's such important work that needs to be seen and, also, I
will always be part of the extended 10 who follow Michaelverdi.com,
regardless :)

--
Richard
http://richardhhall.org