For any of you who will be in the LA area next Wednesday, I'd like to
extend you an invitation to the Channel Frederator Awards party at
Cinespace on Jan 24, when we'll be celebrating and thanking the many
animators who have contributed cartoons over the first year of Channel
Frederator video podcasts (which we've also recently made available
online).

Our emcee for the evening is videoblogger and Frederator promo creator
Justin Johnson (http://onetrick.net), and many of us from the Next New
Networks crew will be in from NY and would love a chance to hang out
with you.

Details are up on the site at http://channelfrederator.com -- tickets
are $10 in advance for the general public (and include food and
drinks), but I have a limited number of guest passes I can extend to
members of the videoblogging group, so please email me off-list if
you'd like to come  (please don't reply here, as I know everyone's
inboxes are crowded enough).   My email's tim at either of the URLs
listed below.

Really hope to we get to see some of you there, and we'll also be in
the area all week if anyone wants to meet up, but can't make Wednesday
night.

Best -- Tim

http://nextnewnetworks.com
http://shey.net