--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Obreahny O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i did something similar when i attended a party which usually
features scantily clad females prancing around doofy looking men.

rofl

http://collegewit.com/index.php?title=reverse_objectification_in_lvhrd_s_2nd_m&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

> Obreahny O'Brien

Interesting.  I checked it out...

"LVHRD's November event- The Master Disaster Fashion Duel, was a
battle between 2 designers to create a fun villain inspired outfit
within 1 hour. With their materials limited to the equivalent of your
elementary school art box (scissors, glue, stapler, cloth, etc) it was
amazing to see what they came up with:"

So..... You decided to rate guys at a... Fashion Duel? :D

hahahahahaha

PS - I think you might have something there with E=B=P+T+O! :D

--
Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV

> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 22 Jan 2007
21:56:47 +0100Subject: [videoblogging] one for the ladies (or anyone
else who likes looking at handsome Italian men!)

> This has little or nothing to do with videoblogging, so consider it
a favorto the videobloggettes. ; )I got kinda tired of "babes of"
reports from various events, and took arecent opportunity to turn the
tables:http://www.beginningwithi.com/tech/barcamproma.htmlEnjoy!--
best regards,Deirdré Straughanwww.beginningwithi.com