     Posted by: "Halcyon" [EMAIL PROTECTED] halcyonstyn
     Date: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:51 pm ((PST))

I continue to have good experiences and get quick response whenever I make
suggestions/have concerns.

2 cents
-Halcyon
pinkbroadcasting.com

On 1/22/07, johnleeke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I've recently been contacted by a person from Veoh, saying they'd like
> to feature my videos at their site.
>
> Considering the Veoh brouhaha a while back it seems nice that an
> actual person is actually asking.
>
> Has anyone had some recent Veoh experiences they would like to relate?
>
> Is Veoh playing nice these days? Or, should I stay in my own
> neighborhood and play with my old regulars?
>
> John Leeke
> by hammer and hand great works do stand
> by cam and light he shoots it right

~~~
NOTICE:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may
have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.
~~~

=
CMMS Software
Discover the way maintenance should be. Only $1295, Expressmaintenance is
complete, powerful, flexible and easy-to-use maintenance management software.
Free trial.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ceb844f8ca94e505240509de4b487af2