We are at Sundance right now and just spent a long, tiring day yesterday
trying to get here, get the feel of the town, meet some people, and fail
miserably at getting a ticket via a waitlist. I stayed up late into the
night on an editing session of VERY rough footage, and the post is
uploading now. Should be up in another hour or two.

Then, today, we're likely to circulate around Tromadance more.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime

Gabriel Soucheyre wrote:

>any vloggers going to sundance ?
>
>Thi is a challenge : would you vlog this artist and send me your
>footgae ?
>
>http://gasprod.blip.tv/file/138144/
>
>thx
>
>gabriel soucheyre
>

>--
>VIDEOFORMES vidéo et nouveaux médias dans l'art contemporain
>www.videoformes.com
>BP 50 -64, rue Lamartine • 63002 CLERMONT-FERRAND Cedex 1 / France
>T + 33 (0) 473 17 02 17 • Direction : Gabriel SOUCHEYRE + 33 (0) 612
>59 27 53
>Skype : callto:gabrielsoucheyre

>Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: