That was really cool!

I agree, these meetups are a big part of the vlogging experience for
me; I've met some very special people and gotten some very strange
experiences from doing this.

The page mentioned a meetup happening next month here in SF.  I may go
and ask them why YouTube as opposed to posting somewhere else..  It
would be interesting to hear their perspective on so many issues that
we discuss here on the list.

Schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://webshots.com/is/spotlight