I was able to run around Berlin for a whole afternoon of shooting
stills and then filling 2 hour long DV tapes with interviews and
still had power at the end of the night.  That's the hardest I've
pushed the thing.

There are better, fancier cameras out there, sure, but this was so
worth it for the price point and the mic input.  I had been all about
Sony previously, too, but I didn't want to deal w/ their proprietary
mic shoe situation.

Melissa