What about Camera & Production sponsorship/ads?

Perhaps this could tie into that product placement concept someone
offered a little while ago.

That would certainly enable us to cut costs, and gain some
advertising that is valuable for the equipment companies.

It would also help camera companies and production folk get the word
out on their equipment.

Has anyone explored that avenue?

Just riffin' here...

ron