Response from VideoRonk:

"Considered usuary.

Videoronk is a finder that obtains the videos of youtube, google
video, blip, metacafe, dailymotion, myspace, vimeo and revver. We did
not lodge any video in our systems. They are these finders to which
you would have to go so that they retired your video.

We felt not to be able to help in this question. A greeting.
Videoronk."

So basically they are saying that they are a pass through system that
they just happen to pick up feeds and slap ads above them.

This is a similar approach taken by http://www.zabasearch.com.
Zabasearch post public personal information taken from other sources.
When you ask them to remove it they state they don't store the info on
their servers they are just a "pass through" service.  With ads.

We have a problem here.

Gena