that's no mess - that's beautiful!  the power of Play Doh!

On 30 Jan 2007, at 20:33, missbhavens1969 wrote:

After the last yahoogroup discussion re:CC post-roll stuffs I decided
to make one of my own.

It turned out kind of a mess lighting-wise and camera-wise (damn cat
knocked over the tripod more than once) but I'm rather fond of it.
Maybe I'll be able to tweak it at a superhappyvloghouse event in April!

It's tacked onto the last 7 seconds of this video:

http://tinyurl.com/yp9qor

Bekah
--
http://www.missbhavens.com