Huge fan of music.podshow.com.  But it could be clearer.  They don't
tell you what license the material is published under.  I sent them
an email one time asking for clarification.  I asked, "can I use this
in a video that will have advertising associated with it?"  They said
something tantamount to "uh ... yeah ... go ahead."  Now I've kept
that on file somewhere and I will use music from podshow and give
proper attribution and all that, but a clearer and more precise
statement on their website would be welcome.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Lan Bui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>