Go to your feed's "troubleshootize" page and click "Resync Now".
Check the feed in a different tab or window.  Refresh the window three
times.  If the feed still looks wrong, go to the "troubleshootize"
tab/window and click "Resync Now" again.  Repeat until your feed looks
the way you know it should look.

This assumes that your original feed (the one that feedburner's
reading from your site, the atom or the rss) looks the way it's
supposed to.  The goal is to keep clicking "Resync Now" until the two
of them match up.  After that, check your iTunes or Democracy or
whatever your subscribers normally use and make sure it looks proper
there as well.

Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV
http://blog.fastcompany.com/experts/bcammack/