There are no Canadian content rules for the internet though. If memory
serves The CRTC (which regulates Canadian content) has tried and failed
to get jurisdiction over the Internet. I could see a CC issue if the
Bell New Media Fund was involved somehow, but that's doubtful. Even if
there was a legitimate problem I don't see why people in other countries
couldn't be allowed to at least watch.

Sounds like I'm not missing much anyway. I wonder what the bloggers they
are meeting with to show this thing off will have to say.

- Andrew