"Long-tail that $40K and ship a bunch of vloggers to vlog the conference
rather than sponsor a hierarchical contest, hmmm?"

The best advice ever Jan. Let's see if he takes it.

Peter

Find 10000s of videoblogs and podcasts at http://mefeedia.com
my blog: http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/
my job: http://petervandijck.net