From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jeffrey Taylor
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 8:15 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] large companies that are sponsoring user-gen

Apple sponsored/featured Adam Curry doing a "Podcast Soup" sort of
show called "Podfinder" just after they launched the podcasting
features on iTunes, but they cooled off their relationship with Curry
as Podshow was launched. I haven't heard anything else.

On Feb 2, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Mike Hudack wrote:

> Has Apple sponsored a podcast?

yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robyn Tippins