Amani, I feel lucky to have met you at the media conference in Memphis
last month.

The world needs more amazing citizen journalists like yourself, and
congrats on a great blog and a fantastic vlog.  I think it's so cool,
and kind of amazing, that people are leaving reporting jobs in
traditional media to pursue dreams in the new media.

I hope you find many (more) friends on this list and join great
videoblogging events to come (even if they're at the Swedish American
Hall.)  Dina

www.blip.tv
dina.blip.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>