From: Deirdre Straughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2007 7:36:40 AM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] My officail foray into video blogging...er
vlogging...umm internet TV?

Nice, Jim - I enjoyed that slice of life. I have spent enough of my life on
a plane that I'm glad I don't do that for a living.

But... do they make you guys go through security before boarding? Are you
allowed to bring your own beverages? Speaking of beverages, I like how you
specifically avoided advertising whose coffee you were drinking!

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)