It was more structured, less free form, but I think the last
FlashMeeting on Saturday 2/3/07

http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/16b1dc-7210

was quite interesting.  John presented his "Online VideoConference"
page for his "Historic HomeWorks" at

http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm

He started talking about his philosophy and ideas for what he's
currently doing and future ideas.  This starts at about 30 minutes
into the FlashMeeting

http://tinyurl.com/2mzr74
http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=00:30:50

This led to an instructive discussion on how to feed video into the
FlashMeeting with Scott from Tokyo's Calling demonstrating it on the spot

http://tinyurl.com/37dsbz
http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=01:19:05

If you'd like to prepare what you're up to talk about and ask for
advice, answer questions, etc.  Please feel free to go ahead.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com