I didn't see the site before, but I agree that if something's
different now, look for something that's not closed, like a "div", for
instance.

I started out with Blogger, and I was testing on four browsers:
1) Mac Safari
2) Mac IE
3) Win Firefox
4) Win IE

I was having formatting problems in one or the other, so I ended up
leaving it in the format that worked best for the most browsers, which
bascially left Mac IE looking bad while everything else worked.

I'd say check your stats.  Find out which system and which browser has
the vast majority of your views and cater to that.  In my case, it was
Win IE that was getting most of the hits, so I focused on that.

The other option, as someone mentioned, is to switch over to WordPress
or whatever has more features and built-in capabilities than Blogger.

--
Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV