patrick, everyone, this is a great way for people to get together
even if they haven't got a web cam, a microphone will do, and if not
there is always the text chat at the bottom of the page, so come on
matey, come anyway even if you have cam issues< who cares the more
the merrier, in fact with around 3000 members this flashmeeting thing
could be less sparsely populated.