Thanks Jan,

Dream Interpreter Types...great idea!

The audio to blog via phone is a possibility. I will be recommending
that WeDreaming registered users to look to Blip for audio hosting,
do they offer audio cross posts? I think they do. I will have to do
some testing to see what the roadblocks may be.

Thanks for opening up some more possibilities, I appreciate you
taking the time:)

Adam

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now, if you could attract a group of dream interpreter types to
> contribute to a conversation, I think you'd really have something.
>
> And while I'm riffin' - perhaps a way folks could post audio to your
> blog via phone...so the random individual interested in dream
> interpretation would be able to post that dream.
>
> I've been using Gabcast and Pinger, but have not yet been able to
get
> either one to auto-post to the vlog site. On the case, however :)
>
> Good luck!
>
> Jan
>
> On 2/8/07, awarner20 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I've been following the videoblogging community for awhile now
and I'm
> > setting up a new blog focusing on dreams. I'm looking for people
> > interested in helping me to develop this site with
recommendations and