I'll second that...we ('we' being Mefeedia) parse the thumb image out
of the description element as well.

...as well as searching through every other pertinent rss element we
find in a feed....it's like needle and haystack in some cases.

I was surprised to see that not many people do this....especially the
'big boys'.

-Devlon