Thanks for the mention Bill. I liked filming with you as well because
you helped train my eye to see things I didn't see before.

Hearing your perspective on filming Hillary adds to the big picture. I
am all about "the energy" - that is capturing the congruency of the
moment. But of course two people can be at the same event and film
"verite" and still come away with different stories.

I think we are all getting good training in being able to tease out
what feels authentic and what feels faked up and, when we want one or
the other. I don't like the energy discrepancies that show up when
something is faked up yet presented as authentic. I prefer my faked up
to be obviously faked up and my authentic to be authentic. They are
are both great aspects of communication and entertainment.

Aloha,

rox

--
Roxanne Darling