Hi everyone:

On 2/8/07, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So if you don't plan to share the video, why would you expect any
>  traffic spikes, or any traffic at all? And beyond that, why would
>  you put your videos anywhere on the public internet if you didn't
>  want to share them?

I think Tony is getting the world of videoblogging with the world of
STREAMING MEDIA (Tony please feel free to correct me on this).

But in any case, if you're not going to offer them for public sharing,
you won't want them in EVERY format.  For example, you won't want to
encode them in the MP4 format (iPod or PSP) as that's a download-first
format.

If you're only looking for streaming media, you will only want Real,
Windows Media, Quicktime and MAYBE Flash.  Beyond that is just plain
obscure (P2P streaming comes to mind here).

Hope this helps :D

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook