Movie is a general term.  It implies motion though there as motionless
movies.  Or technical motion.  Frames moving through the projector,
Fields of video.  Passing pages in your browser.  It can be almost
anything in any form. It can exist on video, film, as a screencast, a
drawing on a napkin, a series of photos, or the scanning of the
landscape seen through your own eyes.  It can be a single image or a
neverending loop. I just made a movie.  Embrace that a movie can be
anything and made by anyone. Just call it a movie and it's a movie.
Your movie can hold the meaning of one hundred one hundred million
dollar movies.

My favorite filmmaking quote is "The best films are the ones you never
make." -- James Broughton (poet/filmmaker)

Aaron Valdez

http://ww.lostinlight.org
http://www.valdezatron.com
http://www.wreckandsalvage.com