I've been teaching a monthly videoblogging workshop at my local public
access station.
If youre interested in teaching, this is usually a place hungry for
people like us to teach.

Here's one of my favorites from tonight's class:
http://clockedmovie.blogspot.com/

Martin made this movie with a cheap Canon DV camera and Windows Movie Maker.
He uploaded the whole movie....plus all the raw interviews.
I know, i know....too long.
But Martin says its more of an oral history project...so he wants all
the videos available for the future. Anyway...here's a window on the
transgender community.

Comment on his blog as appropriate to show the love.

Jay

--
Here I am....
http://jaydedman.com