http://danchannel.blip.tv/file/3624/

This is the video I will be posting for v-day in my video bomb feed here:

web:
http://www.videobomb.com/users/show/bshack

or

feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BshacksVideoBombVideos

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Obreahny O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Aside from Schlomo inquiring about a heart wipe, I haven't heard anything
> about
making Valentine's day videos. Maybe it's just implied that you'll make one,
but if you do
so, i think it would be nice to share them with the group (or send me a link to
them). Plus
if you live in the New York City area and the douche that you've been seeing
has neglected
to ask you to do something for Valentines, or you're in fact the douche who
neglected to
ask the person you've been seeing to do something, or if you're neither a
douche nor the
one who has been douched on and would like to check the following out that's
cool too:
My comedian friend is throwing a "valoween" party downtown, which is a mix
between a
valentines day party and halloween party (dressing in a costume is optional)
either way it
might provide interesting footage. e-mail me off list if you want to go, and
i'll give you
more info. i feel like if i could get just one more video carrying vlogger
there, i could go
against my friend's creative efforts and make it a vlog-a-valentines day party
;) i don't
think there's a cover, but either way if you tell me you're coming then i'll
just smuggle you
in with me. :)Obreahny O'Brien