I am just user.. i pasted the release from the site. I would love to be
affilated with them
somehow though... I love the product.

The Participary Culture group has been contacting videobloggers asking us if we
would
consider posting links to the player on our sites. I really like the player so
I created a
couple blog posts on my site (http://billshackelford.com) and have been posting
stories to
digg and reddit about the releases to help get the word out.

- Bill